Saturday 14 June 2008

Day #166

Title: Surface Tension
Location: Highlands House, Chelmsford
Camera: Canon EOS 30D / 24-105mm EF f/4 L IS USM
Notes: I was busy on the computer for most of the morning, but then things started going a bit wrong, and I decided to step away from the keyboard before I got too mad with it. The early afternoon was sunny, so I took myself off to Highlands House for a look around the ornamental gardens - I've seen the house and walked in the park, but hadn't been around the formal gardens at all. There were plenty of floral images to be seen, but the one I liked best from the shoot was this one of the base of the fountain in the entrance to the One World Garden. It was built to commemorate the World Scout Jamboree which took place in Highlands Park last summer. Thankfully, with some fresh air in my lungs and photos in the bag, I returned home and sorted out my PC problems quite quickly. Infinitely better than banging my head against the screen for a couple of hours!

No comments: