Sunday 13 April 2008

Day #104

Title: Rainbow Pews
Location: East Bergholt Church
Camera: Canon EOS 30D / 24-105mm EF f/4 L IS USM
Notes: The weather was sunny and blue when I woke up, so I spent a pleasant Sunday morning pottering round Flatford Mill, a place I hadn't visited in 15 years or more. When the crowds got too busy, I decided to head to East Bergholt to photograph the Bell Cage at the Church. But the clouds were rolling in, so I went inside for a quick look around after the service had finished. It was still overcast, apart from about 20 seconds as I looked at one of the side aisles, when wonderful rainbow light came through the stained glass windows at the top of the main nave and illuminated the pew ends and flagstones. It was so fleeting, I managed only three shots before the light was gone for good.

No comments: