Monday 28 April 2008

Day #119

Title: Wot, No Ducks?
Location: Finchingfield
Camera: Canon EOS 30D / 24-105mm EF f/4 L IS USM
Notes: I had to go to a client meeting in Haverhill this morning, and as I was in plenty of time, I managed to stop off in pictureque (aka "Chocolate Box") Finchingfield for a few minutes on my way - while the sun was out. Glad I did; by the time I returned in the early afternoon, high cloud had moved in and it all looked rather less pleasing. Anyway, this week's theme is Absence, so I present you with the village pond without any ducks. Or perhaps the busy road without any cars (and no, I didn't Photoshop them out!). As an aside, I realised that I've been freelance for a year and a day today - being able to get out and about in the sun is certainly one advantage over sitting in a cramped office in London. There are, of course, pros and cons, but on the whole I've enjoyed the change in lifestyle a great deal, if not the drop in income. But I'm working on that...

No comments: