Wednesday 30 April 2008

Day #121

Title: In Days Gone By...
Location: Boots, Chelmsford
Camera: Canon Ixus 850IS compact
Notes: Sometimes my fridge used to contain more film than food, especially if I was about to go on holiday. Well, I'm off to Sardinia for a week starting tomorrow, and so was in town this afternoon getting a few last minute bits and pieces when I saw this in Boots. It was the sum total of their film stocks - about a foot of shelving. I also remember the days when they used to have a whole aisle dedicated to 35mm film stock. How times change. These days, all I need to do is make sure all the batteries are charged and stuff as many memory cards as I can into the camera bag. Which reminds me, I need to go and finish packing! Posting to the blog might be a bit sporadic over the next week - I'm not sure how good the internet access is going to be. But rest assured, I'll still be taking a picture every day (probably quite a few more!) and will post the backlog when I get home.

No comments: