Thursday 21 February 2008

Day #52

Title: Moonface, 00:52 GMT
Location: At home
Camera: Canon EOS 30D / Canon 100-400mm EF f/4.5-5.6 L IS
Notes: Forced myself to stay up for the lunar eclipse this morning, which began at 01:43, with totality starting at 03:00GMT. Since I'm a bit of a night owl, staying up late wasn't too much of a problem - the good old British Weather was. The was a test shot I took to see how my 400mm lens would perform. Looked fine. But five minutes before the action was due to start, the clouds rolled in and I never saw a thing! Kept checking the skies every 15 minutes until about 03:30, then gave up and went to bed. Curses.

1 comment:

Cristiano Betta said...

I was doing some development when I asked you the time, and was working on a bug. So before I knew it: boom, it was 5am. Totally missed it!