Saturday 23 February 2008

Day #54

Title: Blowing In The Wind
Location: Galleywood, Essex
Camera: Canon EOS 30D / 17-85mm EF-S f/4-5.6 IS USM
Notes: Before vegging out in front of the telly to watch 3 games of Six Nations rugby, I went out for a walk this morning to stretch the legs and try to take a shot for the day. The weather was grey and miserable again, but at least it wasn't raining. I was surprised to find this Dandelion Clock sitting under a hedge. When first picked, it had it's full head and I was hoping to bring it home to photograph with my macro lens. But the rest of the walk was quite windy, and I noticed the seeds were beginning to fly. I found a suitably dark background and held up the clock in front, watching the seeds blow away. By the time I got home, the rest were gone.

No comments: